Music: Summertime by Gershwin & Happy Feet Blues by Wynton Marsalis
- Rachael looks cool as a cucumber as usual
- Her face on those opening notes just completely sets the mood
- The double jump out of her opening combo looked very wonky, that may be the leg injury
- Come on Rachael, get it together
- Triple flip looked doubled, and an awkward fall out
- She is not going to be happy with this program
- Double axel is clean, but doesn't get much height
- I'm not used to seeing Rachael make these mistakes, but I really think it may be the leg injury
- She still seems committed to the choreography and performance
- For some reason she seemed very unsettled today, something just seemed "off"
- Well we know she can come from behind to medal, as per Skate America, and that may indeed still happen here
- SP Score: 19.88 (TES) + 25.31 (PCS) = 45.19
Music: Tango Jalousie by Jacob Gade
- I am loving Akiko this season, work it out girl!
- A strong opening triple flip-double toe to set the tone
- Triple lutz is rock solid
- She attacks these musical nuances with such fire, even down to the arms in her camel spin
- Double axel looks as easy as pie
- I love Rachael to death, but this program is going to put her to shame
- She is so committed to this performance
- SP Score: 30.06 (TES) + 28.20 (PCS) = 58.26
Music: Jumpin Jack
- Alright here comes the little firecracker!
- Triple toe-triple toe is stellar and she makes it look like nothing
- This program suits her so well
- Triple flip is just so easy
- I would like to see some improvement on her layback position and a cleaner exit
- She makes those jumps look like nothing
- She totally has this crowd in the palm of her hand
- She couldn't have asked for a better short program here at her first senior Grand Prix Final!
- I just have to smile watching her
- Her idol Mao Asada would be proud, or maybe a little threatened?
- SP Score: 33.04 (TES) + 28.43 (PCS) = 61.47
Music: Galicia Flamenco
- This program does nothing for me and I have no clue why it has been getting big scores all season
- She has such long limbs, but in my opinion she doesn't know what to do with them, she never finishes any positions
- The choreography is also bland and uninteresting
- She is executing well as she has all season, but I will never understand those high PCS marks she gets
- SP Score: 31.53 (TES) + 30.60 (PCS) = 62.13
Music: Romance from Violin Concerto in D, op. 35 by Korngold
- Alissa looks calm out there
- I love that when expresses emotion, it is real, and she isn't just pulling her face
- Triple lutz-double toe is great
- Triple flip & double axel are clean as well
- That spiral is so gorgeous
- You landed all of your jumps! Good girl Alissa!
- I don't think I was breathing during any of her jumps, but now I can just watch Alissa be her gorgeous self in her spins and footwork
- A clean short for Alissa is so huge!
- If it were up to me, nobody would be allowed to do the heel stretch spin other than Alissa, because nobody else does it justice
- Wow she has to be so happy with herself and her coaches must be breathing a sign of relief
- SP Score: 33.62 (TES) + 30.14 (PCS) = 63.76
Music: Gabriel's Oboe/The Falls from The Mission soundtrack by Morricone
- Wide free leg swinging out of that opening 3lutz-3loop combination, probably a downgrade
- Oh holy wow Miki Ando just fell on a triple flip
- Double axel is solid
- There is absolutely no life to this program and she has no idea how to interpret this gorgeous music
- I feel bad for her, I wonder who made the decision to go with a new short program for the Final?
- Wow that is tough for Miki, but as we've seen earlier this season, she can come from 4th or 5th in the short to win overall
- SP Score: 22.67 (TES) + 28.78 (PCS) -1.00 (DED)= 50.45
1) Alissa Czisny 63.76
2) Carolina Kostner 62.13
3) Kanako Murakami 61.47
4) Akiko Suzuki 58.26
5) Miki Ando 50.45
6) Rachael Flatt 45.19