Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SYTYCD Live Blog: Boston Auditions

9:58 Well what do I know, he went right on to Vegas. Rock on!
9:54 This guy is clearly not right for the show, but what a fun way to end Boston. He's very entertaining!
9:46 Very, very good Latin tonight, Hot tamale train!
9:36 This Anthony is phenomenal, such pretty technique and soft landings
9:35 I cannot with these nutty people who give up a chance to go to the choreography round, have sex on stage, and dance in bunny earmuffs.
9:14 E-Knock was beautiful. That was so heartfelt-exactly what dance should be about.
9:12 Geez why are all these people getting to work at dance studios and not me?
9:02 I love Shizzy-Shake! Everything is so natural for her, it doesn't look like she is working and that is the best thing you can have in a dancer.
8:58 I like this white boy, he is pretty slick. I like his attitude. His moves aren't anything we haven't seen before, but I like what he his overall performance.
8:46 Siblings are certainly the theme of this episode. Wow this girl is awesome! Those legs go on for days! I would love to see her do Balanchine's rubies!
8:38 I'm so jealous of this kid Tommy. I would give anything to open a dance studio and have my whole family involved. He has a quirky way about him. He has nice individual elements, but as a whole he kind of moves like a Disney witch.
8:33 I love this juxtaposition over contemporary look and sick body with the classic music and style. Lovely technique, I see the ballet in there but her face is so beautifully expressive. Her tat is rad...I bet that hurt like crazy.
8:32 First eating disorder of the season. Unfortunately this is still so common in the dance world. I want this girl to be a baller and dance out her feelings.
8:23 This kid is a very cool little brother, very complicated choreography to learn so quickly. PS that girl needs to cover herself a little more.
8:19 I agree with the judges, that was a pice of art. It was engaging and interesting! I loved that piece.
8:10 Natalie isn't bad, she's just pretty average with a strange gimmick. I'm with the judges, she didn't do enough to show that she should make it to the next round.
8:08 Natalie: "I'm auditioning because it's on my bucket list to do before I'm 30". That is all...
8:05 Phillip is too soft and sloppy, Ashley has the right look. She is obnoxious and he has the personality of a tube sock. Get rid of them both.
8:04 This is so freaking scripted. They talked to Cat about dating and then Nigel asks them about dating? This girl is freaking annoying, I want her gone ASAP!
8:03 I wish I were 19.....Did Ashley and Phillip stop dating because he is gay?
8:01 Great, Mary is wearing neon and Adam Shankman is here with his queer self.
8:00 I hope the Boston dancers are Wicked Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious for your next post. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something relating to this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Wishing you best of luck..

    ReplyDelete