Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Most Memorable Theatre Experiences

This was going to be a "favorite shows" post but I have way too many and I love them all for different reasons. Plus, there are some shows, like the Sound of Music & Carousel, that I've seen so many times on video that I feel like I've seen them live. So I decided to rank my top ten most memorable theatre experiences based on the initial impact I felt when I saw them live. For now I will just list the rankings, but throughout the week I'll write a separate entry for each show where I describe in detail how the show affected me.

1) A Chorus Line (revival)
2) The Phantom of the Opera
3) Rent
4) Hair (revival)
5) Everyday Rapture
6) Next to Normal
7) A Little Night Music (revival)
8) Wicked
9) South Pacific (revival)
10) The Lion King

No comments:

Post a Comment