Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: August 4th Liveblog

  • This is the top 4 episode and as per the usual, the drama is building.
  • So I do cannot for th life of me understand how Adechike is still on the show
  • Props to Lauren for being the last girl standing by a long shot
  • Whoa Cat Deeley...rocking the short do and a rad 80s sparkle dress
  • I cannot stand Tyce after seeing his egotism in Every Little Step
  • I always find it funny how the rehearsal videos make it seem as if all the dancers do in rehearsal is goof off when clearly they are working their butts off
  • You known I used to love Tyce's work but lately, I feel like his Broadway routines fail to tell a story; they are basically jazz numbers to Broadway music
  • Tyce you are so pretentious, but I love that you singled out Kent
  • The Argentine Tango is my favorite ballroom style, but why do I feel like it always has the same story regardless of the specific choreography?
  • Lauren is such a precious little pipsqueak
  • I'm actually enjoying the simplicity of this Argentine Tango: very less-is-more
  • I enjoyed the performance more than the choreography...very theatrical
  • Yeah Adam Shankman for mentioning the overturning of Proposition 8 in California!
  • Lauren looked so mature in that piece, despite her tender age
  • I like that they are doing these little video bios of the dancers and their families...it helps to remind you that they are just regular people!
  • Hello costumes!
  • I like this concept a lot
  • The routine was very fun and energetic, but I don't think the movement served the "concept"
  • "Lauren I love you" -Tyce Diorio
  • Obviously you love Lauren Gottlieb, she was your assistant 
  • Tyce, why must you wax philosophical, you just sound like an idiot
  • I agree with Mia that Adechike is not completely committing to the work or "tearing it up," he needs to let go, both of his body and of this competition
  • Yes Adam Shankman, you just TOLD Tyce
  • I miss Billy Bell
  • I LOVE Jonathan Roberts form DWTS...he is so dreamy!
  • Are Robert and Anya dancing on a cloud? Well thats what it looks like!
  • He seems just slightly stiff in this piece, I would love to see him lighten up just a hair
  • Did I just see Allison Holker in the audience? Why on earth wouldn't she be dancing?
  • Tyce.....SHUT UP
  • Tyce...silence has always been your strongest suit
  • I thought this was a gorgeous routine, don't get me wrong, but I do not think it was as phenomenal as the judges said
  • Kent was born to disco....enough said
  • Kent could stand in place for an hour and I would still love it
  • Haven't we already done a piece where Lauren tries to lure Ade?
  • I enjoyed this routine way more than Sean's afrojazz piece...by a longshot
  • There were a few awkward moments but it was a fiery routine for sure
  • I hoped Adechike would kill the Desmond/Dwight piece but I'm afraid he fell short
  • This is probably the end of the road for Adechike and I think the judges are trying to soften that blow by praising his journey
  • Wow, this spotlight on Adechike has soooo many feelings!
  • NappyTabs truly outdid themselves this week!
  • That piece was incredibly!
  • It looks to me like Robert is making a surge this week! What a great time to peak!
  • If Adechike doesn't go home tonight, there is seriously a problem
  • America made a step toward Equality today, now lets make a move towards choosing the right dancer to win SYTYCD
  • Does anybody else think that the Neil and Kent "friendship" in the piece is a code for "gay romance"? Because that is totally legal in California now
  • I bet Mia is dying right now...she loves great boy dancing
  • I normally am not a Travis Wall fan but all I have to say now is WOW
  • Nigel are you really saying that Travis is one of the best choreographers working for the show? This was a lovely piece but Travis is still pretty amateur compared to the other choreographers
  • Tyce...PLEASE SHUT UP
  • Tyce...can you be like Mia and just be speechless
  • Adam said it first, and I'm going to say it again, I think Kent just won the show

No comments:

Post a Comment